The Neptune range is our entry level series offering a cost-effective emergency power solution for home, SME and the corporate environments.
Offering automatic voltage regulation, overcharge & overload protection and adequate time to save and systematically power off sensitive computer and electronic equipment.
The “plug and play” units are suited to support PC’s, routers, laptops, switches, alarm systems, electronic gas igniters and emergency lighting (LED)
The range offers Smart RS-232 & USB Interfaces and supports Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Novell and Linux.
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Equipped with buck and boost (Automatic Voltage Regulation) AVR to stabilise input voltage
- Built-in DC start function enables UPS to be started up without AC power
- Smart RS-232 & USB communication ports with free software and cable
- Auto charge even though UPS is off
- Auto restart when AC returns
- Basic Modem/phoneline surge protection
- Discharge, overcharge and overload protection
- Simulated sinewave
- 700VA: 360watts, 1 x 12v7a/h battery (internal)
- 1200VA: 600watts, 2 x 12v7a/h batteries (internal)
- 2000VA: 1200watts, 2 x 12v9a/h batteries (internal)
- 3000VA: 1800watts, 4 x 12v9a/h batteries (internal)
- LED lighting
- Small offices
- Wi-Fi/network routers and switches
- Security industry
- Retail sector
- Gas installations (igniters)
Request a quote